Ramen Soup with Chinese Five Spice Roasted Butternut Squash
Thanks again to the amazing Ankita @the_clumsy_vegan she really does create the best recipes with a yummy spicy kick!
- King Soba Black rice ramen: 1 portion, cooked according to packet ingredients
- King Soba Mighty Miso instant organic soup (red): 1 packet
- King Soba Mighty Miso instant organic soup (red): 1/3rd cup prepared soup (drink the rest)
- Spring onion: 1 sliced
- Ginger: 1 Tbsp grated
- Red chilly: 1 minced
- Star anise: 1
- Coconut oil: 1 Tbsp
- Coconut crean: 1/3rd cup
- Fresh coriander:for garnish
- Tasted peanuts: 1 Tbsp for garnish
- Toasted sesame seeds: 1 Tbsp for garnish
- Toasted coriander seeds: 1 Tbsp for garnish
- Butternut squash: 1/2 roasted with olive oil and Chinese five spice
- 1) Heat oil in a pan and add star anise, ginger and spring onions
- 2) Add cooked black rice ramen and a packet of miso soup.
- 3) Stir in red chilly, coconut cream and the prepared miso soup
- 4) Top with garnishes and enjoy hot!